This course provides the beginning programmer with a guide to developing programs in Python. Python is a popular programming language that can be used for web development (server-side), software development, mathematics, system scripting. In this course we use the basic python progamming laguage to write programs.
At the end of this course students will be able to:
- Understand how to use python language to devlop programs using IDLE
- Learn about basic python codding skills and working data types and variables
- How to code control ststemnets using boolean expressions, selection sturctures and iteration structure.
- How to define and use funtions and modules in python.
- How to test and debug programs
- Underastand how to work with list and tuples
- How to work with file I/Os and handling exceptions.
- Iintruduction to Python
- How to use IDLE
- How to write first python proram
- Data types and Variables
- The use of Functions
- Quiz 1
- Coding control statements
- How to use iteration structure
- Using functions and modules
- Create and use modules
- Testing and debuging
- Quiz 2
- Basic Skills working with list
- Working with tuples
- Introductin to file I/O
- Using CVS files
- Excptions handling
- Final Exams
There will be hands-on in each lesson. There will be an Assingnment after each class or lesson. Students will submit a final class project